WTFF? No footy this weekend for Tottenham Hotspur since they managed to get their asses kicked by Fulham in the fourth round of the FA Cup. Sadly, the rest of the fixtures across Europe kind of suck too. Additionally, it's like 70 degrees in North Carolina right now, and it's going to be just as nice tomorrow. I might actually have to do some shit like hang out with the fam or pretend I have a life.
So, if you don't want to pretend you have a life without your beloved Tottenham Hotspur, feel free to talk about things unrelated to the team in this off topic open thread. If you don't, baby Jesus will cry. And we'll all go insane from the lack of footy.
Here are some suggestions for topics of discussion:
- Obscure indie bands that you discovered this week
- How average your significant other is
- FIFA 11 and Football Manager 11
- Your favorite variety of crackers
- Why Chelsea sucks
- Why Arsenal sucks
- Kanye West
- Ice hockey
- The fat guy who bags your groceries at the supermarket
- Eating paste