Football is happening! Join us and watch six of the top nine teams in England face off in an epic clash of epicness to whet the palate before Spurs fail to take advantage in their slip up against the mighty Stoke.
Hang out and pray for meteor strikes across England to help nurse along our limping season! Lament the fact that an Arsenal win might actually be better for Spurs because they're already out of sight and somehow Newcastle are more likely to be our competition for a top four spot! Agonize over whether Tim Sherwood might actually be an inflatable rubber suit with nobody inside.
Or just talk about the Spurs swag you got for Christmas. Whatever. It will probably make you happier.
Matches ('Murica! time)
- Everton v. Southampton (8:30 a.m.)
- Newcastle v. Arsenal (8:30 a.m.)
- Chelsea v. Liverpool (11:00 a.m.)
- Spurs v. Rainy-Tuesday-Night-In-Stoke-On-Trent (11:00 a.m.)
The usual rules apply -- no links to illegal streams, keep the conversation civil, and try not to make Uncle Menno angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.
- Writers Prediction League: Tottenham vs. Stoke City
- Saturday football open thread
- Premier League Projections, Week 18: The beginning of mourning
- Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion: Final score 1-1, Spurs lucky to get a point
- Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion: Lineups and match thread