New Millwall boss Ian Holloway has made Spurs youngster Ryan Fredericks his first signing since taking over at The Den. The winger-turned-fullback will head on loan to the other side of London for the rest of the season where he'll presumably slot in at right back.
The former wide midfielder, like his Spurs teammate Danny Rose, has been reinvented as a fullback to great success. Though last season he only managed four appearances on loan in League One with Brentford, he had a fabulous debut earlier this season for the Spurs first team that must have been enough to convince Holloway of his abilities. Fredericks shone in his 45 minute substitute apperance in the 4-1 win against Anzhi Makhachkala, impressing with his surging runs up the flank and earning a penalty.
Good luck, Ryan!
- Know Your Opponent: Swansea City AFC
- Friday Morning Hoddle of Coffee: Tottenham Hotspur News And Links For January 17, 2014
- Nacer Chadli set to stay after talks with Tottenham Hotspur
- Rumors emerge about a Tottenham favorite returning
- Thursday Morning Hoddle Of Coffee: Tottenham Hotspur News And Links For January 15, 2014