Good afternoon, CFCers!
Welcome to the Tech Pick'em Giveaway! Yeah, it isn't the catchiest of titles, but who honestly cares? You're here to compete for prizes, and that's what matters. Here is what you need to know as far as the format and how it will go.
- Each week, I will present to you the fixture list of games you must predict.
- Contest will run for four weeks of selections.
- You must provide the full prediction of the score, who wins/loses, or if you predict a draw.
o For a correct selection of the outcome, you receive one point.
o If you correctly pick the score, you get an additional point.
o I will provide a chance for bonus points each week outside of the normal fixture list
- Selections must be made by the deadline that I present to you. If you fail to meet this deadline, your choices are null and you receive no points for that week.
- Primarily, we will be predicting matches from the Premier League, but I may change it up and select some cup ties, CL matches, etc. We'll see how it goes.
- Any possible tiebreakers will be addressed in the final week.
o No, it will not involve FIFA 14. Don't ask me J
- I encourage trash talking and bragging, but just remember that karma is a bitch and things could turn around quickly.
If you have any questions, feel free to hit me with them in the comments section or in whatever Hoddle I actually get to post in.
Now, let's go over the prizes. Here are the pieces that I will be putting up. Instead of saying what place gets what, considering that people may have different technology needs, it will basically go in order of placement at the end of it all. Here are the prizes that I am offering. All descriptions are clickable.
Now, please be aware that all of these will be gently used. Review pieces have to go through a few weeks of usage before I write up my reviews. I will try and post up pictures of them when I get the chance to give you an idea. I promise that all are in great working order.
That's it for now! I will get the fixture list posted up on Tuesday, so please be watching for the post!