Happy Valentine's Day, CFC! I hope you have a great time with that special someone tonight. Or getting drunk on your couch. Whatever floats your boat.
Anyway, something much more important than this made-up Hallmark Holiday occurs on February 14: It's Christian Eriksen's birthday! Our wonderful Danish playmaker turns 22 years old today, and I think we can all agree that his birthday is way cooler than the other thing that's going on. So without further ado, here's what we've decided to get Eriksen for his birthday.
- Lewis Holtby's personality
- Frank de Boer
- A transfer for Gylfi Sigurdsson
- A new contract for Jan Vertonghen
- Tinder, so Ed can finally meet him
- A giant box of pastries from home
- Nicklas Bendtner
- A copy of Michael Lewis' "Moneyball"
- A weight set and bench
Got any ideas for your own birthday and/or Valentine's Day presents for our favorite Dane? Do your worst in the comments.