Hey, happy people! Let's face it, you're all bloody sick of Sochi by now already, right? I mean, apart from the curling, what's the point? Besides, it's Saturday and the football is on, so stop polluting this forum with Olympics talk.
This here is your open thread. Feel free to discuss any of the Saturday matches, which are listed below. All times Eastern (sorry, Brits, Aussies, Swedes, and Ryan Rosenblatt who lives on the Left Coast and must get up at 4:30 a.m. to watch this match.) And remember, just like Tim Sherwood, we're ALL Gooners until 10 a.m. Right? RIGHT?
- Liverpool v. Arsenal, 7:45 a.m. ET
- Aston Villa v. West Ham United, 10 a.m. ET
- Chelsea v. Newcastle, 10 a.m. ET
- Crystal Palace v. West Bromwich Albion, 10 a.m. ET
- Norwich City v. Manchester City, 10 a.m. ET
- Southampton v. Stoke City, 10 a.m. ET
- Sunderland v. Hull City, 10 a.m. ET
- Swansea City v. Cardiff City, 12:30 p.m. ET
As always, no links to illegal streams, be nice to each other, and please don't step on the cat -- she's old and can't move very well anymore. I SAID DON'T STEP ON THE... aw Christ, you killed her!