Tottenham Hotspur players were in action this weekend... although they were all on loan. But these young guys are the future of the club. So each week during the season, we're going to be checking in on how Spurs are doing on their new clubs during the season. Let's check it out:
- Kyle Naughton dressed but did not play as Norwich City drew Wigan Athletic.
- Steven Caulker and Swansea City play today versus Manchester City.
- Bongani Khumalo started and went 90 minutes as Reading's shut out Leicester City 2-0.
- Ryan Mason is injured and did not play in Doncaster Rovers' 1-0 loss to West Ham. Mason did score a goal in the Carling Cup 3-0 win over Tranmere before being stretchered off in the 75' with an ankle injury.
- Jonathan Obika started and went 64 minutes in Yeovil Town's 3-1 win over Oldham. He also subbed in at the 68' during Yeovil's 2-0 loss to Exeter City in the Carling Cup.
- Nathan Byrne started and went 90 minutes in Bouremouth's 2-0 win to Sheffield Wednesday. He also started in the midweek 5-0 win to Dagenham in the Carling Cup.
- Oscar Janssen dressed but did not play as Bradford City drew Oxford United 1-1. He started in the midweek 3-2 loss to Leeds United in the Carling Cup.
- Simon Dawkins came on as a substitute in the 70' as San Jose Earthquakes' lost 2-1 to the Colorado Rapids.