Tuesday was crazy, but it's going to be nothing compared to today. Tottenham Hotspur have been linked with so many players, not necessarily anyone new, but a lot of players nonetheless. So, before the day gets to far along let's get you caught up on all the excitement that went down yesterday and make sure that you're prepared for all the excitement that Wednesday will bring.
- The most exciting news is that Alan Hutton might be heading to Aston Villa. Luke Young seems to be on the way out and Alex McLeish, for some reason, loves the idea of adding Hutton. Even if the transfer fee is low just having Hutton and his wages away from Tottenham will be nice.
- Roman Pavlyuchenko, at least according to the Daily Mail, is seeking a way out of White Hart Lane. The striker is concerned by the addition of Emmanuel Adebayor on loan. Pavlyuchenko seems to assume that he will be the odd man out in the Spurs' striker rotation, though I'm not sure that's the case.
- Peter Crouch is being linked with several different clubs. Chief among them is Sunderland. Several sources say the Black Cats have already made a £10 million bid. Stoke City are also rumored to be interested in the big Englishman.
- Speaking of Stoke City, the Potters are also interested in Wilson Palacios, many rumors say that Wilson has already had his medical with Stoke and that the move is now just a formality. Of all the moves I think this is the most likely to happen. I wouldn't be sad to see Palacios still at Spurs once the window closes, but if he goes it won't be too big of a blow.
Check out all the players we might be buying after the jump!
- Yossi Benayoun is headed to North London for a medical. There's only one person excited about this transfer and that's Brian Mechanick. Otherwise everyone else is very confused (or nonplussed, if you will) by the possibility of this transfer.
- Gary Cahill seems to be close to a move to White Hart Lane. I'm not nearly as excited about this move as everyone else is, but I'm certainly not going to deny that we need help in central defense. Cahill would be a good addition, but for the amount of money we may have to pay for him I'm not sure he's worth it.
- Scott Parker has apparently handed in a transfer request in an effort to force a move to Tottenham Hotspur. The West Ham midfielder is also attracting interest from Queens Park Rangers, but I have no doubt that a move to North London would be preferable.
- Leandro Daimao continues to be linked with a move to Spurs. Many believe Tottenham have made a renewed bid for the Brazilian striker. I hope that this is true. If we do nothing other than buy Leandro this window then I will be happy. Please let this happen!
That's it so far. Undoubtedly there will be more rumors popping up throughout the day and Cartilage Free Captain will be the best place for up to the minute news and analysis on all the Tottenham Hotspur transfer rumors. What will happen today? Will there be a signing that we haven't even heard about, like Rafael v
Check out SBNation.com for all of the latest transfer deadline rumors and news
Follow @cfcaptain on Twitter | Like Cartilage Free Captain on Facebook