Things are looking up for Tottenham Hotspur, as debutants Emanuel Adebayor and Scott Parker sparked a 2-0 win over a feisty Wolves side at the Molineux.
But there has also been a bevy of loans out since our last update, as established Tottenham players are currently plying their trade with other clubs. David Bentley has been loaned-out to West Ham United and Jermaine Jenas has been loaned out to Aston Villa.
Both players will be looking to rebuild their form and confidence while hopefully getting more-consistent playing time on loan, very unlike other Tottenham Hotspur hot loanees like Kyle Naughton and Steven Caulker who are looking to become stars sooner rather than later.
Let's check out how the mix of Tottenham's youngsters away and veterans rebuilding have done on loan this week:Premiership:
- Kyle Naughton started and went 90 minutes as Norwich City lost to West Brom 1-0.
- Steven Caulker started and went 90 minutes as Swansea City lost to Arsenal 1-0.
- Jermaine Jenas did not dress as Aston Villa drew Everton 2-2. Jenas is recovering from a thigh injury.
- David Bentley came on as a substitute in the 63rd minute as West Ham beat Portsmouth 4-2/
- Bongani Khumalo did not dress as Reading lost to Watford 2-0.
- Ryan Mason has an ankle injury and did not play in Doncaster Rovers' 2-0 loss to Cardiff City.
- Ben Ainwick started and went 90 minutes in Leyton Orient's 1-1 draw to Colchester United.
- David Button did not dress in Leyton Orient's 1-1 draw to Colchester United. Button is recovering from a shoulder injury.
- Jonathan Obika did not dress in Yeovil Town's 4-3 loss to Preston North End.
- Nathan Byrne started as he went 66 minutes in Bouremouth's 3-0 loss to Chesterfield.
- Adam Smith started and went 90 minutes as MK Dons lost to Sheffield Wednesday 3-1.
- Kudus Oyenuga did not dress Bury lost 4-2 to Rochdale.
- Simon Dawkins started and went 90 minutes as San Jose Earthquakes beat Chicago Fire.