The scheduling gods were not nice to me and I have a thing to do in three minutes. Tomorrow, we'll talk extensively about football. Right now, we'll just get annoyed. Quick thoughts on Tottenham Hotspur vs. Lazio, which ended 0-0 if you didn't know.
- Clint Dempsey and Steven Caulker both had goals that were disallowed. I think both were incorrectly disallowed. Most neutrals think they were incorrectly disallowed. However, both were incredibly close and it's not like the officials are incompetent, blind morons. I feel like we scored two goals, but we could have played better as well.
- Speaking of Caulker, he was very composed at the back and I wouldn't mind seeing him in Premier League matches.
- Moussa Dembele was good, and I am still horrified that he started. Related: We needed to get minutes for Tom Carroll and Tom Huddlestone and failed to do so.
- Dempsey had a good game. I'd actually like to see him start over Gylfi Sigurdsson.
- Kyle Walker needs to stop getting caught way up the pitch. Our defensive right flank is consistently deserted. He's like Carmelo Anthony.
- Aaron Lennon continues to look a lot better than he did last season.
- Hugo Lloris was not bad, but looked like he'd been sitting around for a bit. He did not look considerably better than Brad Friedel. I still want him to start against QPR.