Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! This here is your Europa League match thread for Tromsø, intended for the Brits, Aussies, and Americans who hate their families and/or don't like turkey. Apparently there was some scare about the match a few days ago on account of the pitch in Tromsø being covered with snow. So, yeah, this ought to be fun. Here are your lineups. (How do you say "Rootbeer" in Norwegian?)
Our team tonight: Friedel; Naughton, Chiriches, Dawson, Fryers; Capoue, Dembele; Chadli, Townsend, Sigurdsson; Soldado.— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) November 28, 2013
Our subs: Archer, Fredericks, Vertonghen, Holtby, Lamela, McEvoy, Coulthirst. #THFC— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) November 28, 2013
The usual rules apply: be nice to each other, no derogatory comments towards players or officials, and mind you don't accidentally step on the reindeer.
- Andre Villas-Boas on thin ice? There's a lot going on here.
- Premier League Projections and Power Rankings, Week 12
- Tottenham Hotspur negotiating for Alvaro Morata loan with Real Madrid
- Tactics Tuesday: Ruthless Manchester City Expose Naive Tottenham Hotspur
- Cartilage Free Captain Roundtable: Thoughts from the Writers' Room