Happy Spursday, Spursland! Today, Tottenham Hotspur take on Crystal Palace in the Premier League. Everyone's feeling super great about this team after a demolition of Chelsea, and it sure would be nice to keep our good run going against Alan Pardew and co.
Today's starting line-up: pic.twitter.com/8uuAnajXPH
— Crystal Palace FC (@CPFC) January 10, 2015
How to Watch:
Match time: 5:45 p.m. (U.K.), 12:45 pm (USA ET)
Venue: Selhurst Park, London, England
TV: America! Finally you can watch a Spurs match on LIVE NATIONAL TELEVISION without a cable subscription! This match will be carried live on NBC. If you're out and about you can also stream the match live on NBC Sports Live Extra. Park your laptop or tablet on your lap, pull up the Carty-Free match thread, and LET'S DO THIS.
If you're in the UK, tune in to Sky Sports 1, or stream it at Sky Go. Aussies are on Fox Sports Four ("The Quatro"), and Canadians are on TSN2. And if you're tuning in from Malawi, try SuperSport 3 Africa. Other countries can find your local TV listings here.
Yes, we are aware of such things called "illegal streams." No, we're not going to help you find any, sorry. No, you can't talk about them in the comments, either.
Match thread rules:
Finally, a match we can watch! The match thread rules are the same, though. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy, even when we're losing to Crystal Palace. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, any language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you may lose posting privileges. This is an open, supportive community.