Boy howdy, is this going to be fun! Tottenham Hotspur host Burnley in yet ANOTHER mid-week FA Cup third round match. And like the last time, it's not on television anywhere because England. Let the mad scramble to find working radio feeds commence!
WHAT EVEN IS THIS?! We knew there'd be a rotated side, but this looks downright Sherwoodian! Capoue AND Stambouli in the same lineup? Danny Rose as a left winger? I have all the emotions, and none of them are particularly good. Meanwhile, Burnley's putting up a decently strong side. Whatever, man.
How to Watch:
Match time: 8:00 p.m. (U.K.), 3:00 pm (USA ET)
Venue: White Hart Lane, London, England
TV: England, you suck. It's the second time now Spurs have played an FA Cup match against another EPL team only to have it not be televised anywhere. And I mean ANYWHERE. How does this happen? Do you even TV?!
Yes, we are aware of such things called "illegal streams." No, we're not going to help you find any, sorry. No, you can't talk about them in the comments, either. I'll just say: good luck. It ain't on TV, people.
Radio: I'm told again that there will be a radio feed on BBC Radio 5 Live (unavailable in the USA without a proxy), or if you're a MySpurs or OneHotspur member you can try streaming the audio from tottenhamhotspur.com
Twitter: If you can't find a radio feed, then you're stuck with the rest of us following @spursofficial on Twitter. Hey, it's better than nothing, but certainly not MUCH better than nothing.
Match thread rules:
Same match rule threads apply as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy, even when we're losing to Burnley. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, any language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you may lose posting privileges. This is an open, supportive community.