The matches just keep on coming for Tottenham Hotspur. Three days after Spurs' best and most impressive win of the season against league-leaders Chelsea, they're heading up north to Turf Moor Stadium to take on Burnley, a club that they (narrowly) defeated at White Hart Lane just 16 days ago. Burnley's been showing a bit of grit in recent Premier League matches, and now they've got a grudge match at home against Spurs thanks to The Magic of the Cup™. Don't think they won't take this seriously.
Also, ten minutes before kick off the FA will be holding the draw for the FA Cup Fourth Round. Here's how you can follow along with the draw!
How to Watch:
Match time: 7:45 p.m. (U.K.), 2:45 pm (USA ET)
Venue: Turf Moor Stadium, Burnley, England
TV: In short, you can't. This match isn't televised at all, either in England or anywhere else. The Beeb decided to televise the Wimbledon-Liverpool match, leaving Burnley and Spurs fans out in the cold. Sooooooooo...
Yes, we are aware of such things called "illegal streams." No, we're not going to help you find any, sorry. No, you can't talk about them in the comments, either. I'll just say: good luck. It ain't on TV, people.
Radio: I'm told that there will be a radio feed on BBC Radio 5 Live (unavailable in the USA without a proxy), or if you're a MySpurs or OneHotspur member you can try streaming the audio from tottenhamhotspur.com
Twitter: If you can't find a radio feed, then you're stuck with the rest of us following @spursofficial on Twitter. Hey, it's better than nothing.
Match thread rules:
New year, but same old match thread rules. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy, even when we're losing to Burnley. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, any language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you may lose posting privileges. This is an open, supportive community.