Happy Halloween, Spurs fans! This is a scheduled post. I am not actually here; I'm instead at a high school swimming pool doing ultimate Dad Things:™ watching my children in a swim meet and most likely yelling my fool head off. Then it's outside for trick-or treating. It's a living. Maybe the pool will have wi-fi.
But never mind that, there's football on! Tottenham don't play until Monday for reasons that are no doubt arbitrary and stupid, but there's a full slate of EPL matches on today. Here's your place to talk about them.
Saturday match schedule
All times Eastern because reasons.
- Chelsea v. Liverpool, 8:45 a.m.
- Crystal Palace v. Manchester United, 11:00 a.m.
- Swansea City v. Arsenal, 11:00 a.m.
- Newcastle v. Stoke City, 11:00 a.m.
- West Brom v. Leicester City, 11:00 a.m.
- Manchester City v. Norwich City, 11:00 a.m.
- Watford v. West Ham United, 11:00 a.m.
Match thread rules are the same as always. Have fun, everyone! Come On You Not-Spurs!