Spurs TV is the gift that just keeps on giving and giving. They constantly put out quality videos of Spurs content for us to consume. Whether it's of silly little games, interviews, or behind the scenes stuff. This particular production gives us a look at Spurs training in montage form set to the best royalty-free music money cannot buy.
- The first noticeable thing we witness is Nabil Bentaleb beasting at the defensive drills. Shocking, I know.
- Next we see Christian Eriksen show off some of his fancy juggling skills.
- Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen's partnership seems to be as strong in training as it is in the real thing.
- The only keeper the world that can stop Erik Lamela from scoring is apparently Michel Vorm and it took an impossible save to do it.
- This time it's Hugo Lloris' turn to pull of a ridiculous save on Harry Kane. How does anyone ever score at Tottenham training?
- Finally someone puts it in the net and of course it's the Phenom himself, Dele Alli
- We finish up with Bentaleb stealing the ball and striking past Vorm
- Seems like it would be fun to just play football all day for a living...