Tottenham Hotspur. Arsenal. It's one of the biggest rivalries in English football, and one of the most heated. We're Tottenham. We HATE those guys. And now, finally, we have a halfway decent team and we're playing the Scum at home with a chance to pip above them in the table. Think it's not a big deal? THIS IS A BIG DEAL.
This is the beginning of a big week for Spurs: besides the Scum today, Tottenham play at Liverpool on Tuesday. It's a very short turn around and two difficult opponents. So let's start it out right by thumping Woolwich right good.
#Arsenal team to play Tottenham Hotspur: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Welbeck, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 7, 2015
How to Watch:
Match time: 12:45 p.m. (U.K.), 7:45 am (USA ET)
Venue: White Hart Lane, High Road, N17, North London, England
TV: Americans: set your alarm clocks, because the NLD is on extra early. It's not on the mothership, but you can find the match on NBC Sports Network, or stream it through NBC Sports Live Extra. ENGERLAND: find the match on BT Sport 1. Canadians can find it on TSN1, TSN4, AND TSN5 because it's THAT IMPORTANT, while the Aussies can find it on Fox Sports 4. Logging in from India? Star Sports 4 Asia. Other countries can find your local TV listings here.
Yes, we are aware of such things called "illegal streams." No, we're not going to help you find any, sorry. No, you can't talk about them in the comments, either.
Match thread rules:
The match thread rules are the same always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy, even when we're losing to Arsenal OH GOD PLEASE NOT AGAIN. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, any language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you may lose posting privileges. This is an open, supportive community.
- And I'm adding a new one: DO NOT TROLL THE SHORT FUSE. If you are banned over there, you will be banned over here.
- Did I stutter? DO NOT TROLL THE SHORT FUSE.