Spurs finally exorcised the demons of last week with a 3-2 home victory over Swansea City on Wednesday. Now they travel across town to West London and Loftus Road to take on Chris Ramsey and QPR.
QPR are in deep, deep trouble, mired in the relegation zone and currently one of the favorites to drop down to the Championship for next season. However, going on the road is never easy in the Barclay's Premier League, and Spurs should not take this match for granted.
Three points are the aim. Get them, and they're in a much better position for when they travel to Manchester to take on United next weekend.
#THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane #COYS— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 7, 2015
#THFC subs: Vorm, Fazio, Rose, Dembele, Lamela, Stambouli, Soldado #COYS— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 7, 2015
BREAKING TEAM NEWS: @MauricioIsla and @rioferdy5 return to the @QPRFC starting XI for #QPRvTOT... pic.twitter.com/FLceTROrFk— QPR FC (@QPRFC) March 7, 2015
How to Watch
Match Date: Saturday, March 7, 2015
Time: 3:00 pm, GMT (10:00 a.m. ET)
Location: Loftus Road, London, England
TV/Streaming: As per usual, in the United States this league match is being broadcast on NBC Sports Network and streamed online at NBC Sports Live Extra, if you have the right cable package. It's apparently not televised in the UK, so you're stuck with radio, Britons, sorry. Canadians can find it on your regional Sportsnet channel; Aussies can find it on Fox Sports 4 Australia. FFind your local listings for the match here.
Radio: BBC Radio London 94.9 normally broadcasts Spurs' matches (unavailable in the USA without a proxy), and it will also be carried in the UK on TalkSport Radio. If you are a (free) MySpurs or OneHotspur member you can listen on Spurs' official website, though it's not always reliable.
Match thread rules:
The match thread rules are the same always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy, even when Sandro OH GOD SANDRO I'M CRYING YOU GUYS. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you may lose posting privileges. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!