Happy Tuesday, Spursland! Except it isn't really, as once again the gods of football caught us sneakily trying to have a nice thing and promptly relieved themselves on our dreams last night, handing Leicester a 2-0 draw against a Newcastle side that currently looks less effective than Malky Mackay's mental filter. Well, at least with Benitez now back in the Premier League frame I can once again start trying to work the word FUCHT into every post I write on here, and... oh no, Dustin G-M is shaking his head and waving a P45 form at me from across the writer's room. Football is officially over for me.
And now for the "news":
That nice Mr. Koeman, calmly and coldly dashing the hopes of thousands? I never thought I'd see the day.
The world of football wasn't prompted into an existential crisis by a beach ball again, soooo... I guess that's something.
Kevin Bond is currently checking the journey time by car from Poole to the iPro and weeping quietly into the glovebox of 'Arry's Land Rover.
- This amazing Shinji Okazaki bicycle kick kept Leicester City five points clear of Spurs
- Korea manager bargains with Tottenham for Son's Olympic roster spot
- Tottenham ready to offer Mauricio Pochettino improved deal
- A Hoddle of Coffee: Tottenham Hotspur news and links March 14, 2016
- Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur: final score 0-2, Spurs romp over hapless Villa