It's international break this week, but we still get to watch some Tottenham Hotspur players in action today as England take on Germany in an international friendly in Berlin.
Five Tottenham players have been called up to the England side for this match, and we got confirmation yesterday that four of them will start: Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Eric Dier, and Danny Rose. This is Rose's first England cap and his first senior start after representing his country at the U17, U19, and U21 levels.
Of course, it's a friendly, and with Spurs in the title race the most important thing is that all five of the players finish the match healthy and uninjured. That said, with the European Championships coming up this summer, it's a tantalizing glimpse of what England's squad may look like.
This here is your match thread. Enjoy the match!
Lineups will be posted when they are announced by the teams.
How to Watch
Date/time: Saturday, March 26, 2016, 8:45 p.m. (Berlin), 7:45 p.m. (UK), 3:45 p.m. ET (USA)
Venue: Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany
TV: ESPN2 (USA), ITV 1, UTV, STV Scotland (UK), not televised (Canada), beIN Sports (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: WatchESPN (USA)
Radio: Not really sure, but try BBC Radio 5Live or TalkSport
Match thread rules:
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!