Well, it sort of comes down to this, doesn't it? Leicester City finally, finally dropped points, earning a last-gasp draw against West Ham at the King Power yesterday. And now, with a win today against Stoke City on Monday Night Football, Tottenham Hotspur can cut their lead at the top of the table down to a still large but somehow more manageable five points.
Stoke haven't exactly been [Extremely Michael Caley Voice] GOOD this season, but it's never easy to go to the Britannia and get a win. But that's exactly what Spurs will need to do if they want to tear up this fairy tale script and write one of their own. Expect Tottenham to put out the strongest of lineups. No point in rotating now.
How to Watch
Date/time: Monday, April 18, 2016, 8:00 p.m. (UK), 3:00 p.m. ET (USA)
Venue: Britannia Stadium, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Official: Neil Swarbrick
TV: NBC Sports Network (USA), Sky Sports 1 (UK), TSN4 (Canada), Fox Sports 4 (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live Extra (USA)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com, also BBC Radio London and TalkSport
Match thread rules:
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!