Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane has conquered the world of football. Become a world-class player who is admired across the globe for his astonishing skills? Been there, done that. Our man Harry is ready for a new challenge.
The 22-year-old striker/entrepreneur announced on his Instagram account today that he'll soon be launching his very own line of kids toys. Product number one: A skills ball video
Admittedly, this one product alone has us taking out money and throwing it at our computer screen, but we can't help but wonder what else is to follow? What will the Harry Kane toy line consist of? What will it be called?
In a perfect world we imagine the toys that join this skills ball video will be these:
- Harry Kane action figure (with removable mask and customizable costumes)
- A choose your own adventure Premier League book that always ends with Spurs winning the title and Arsenal getting relegated
- A coloring book of every goal he's ever scored. Because, why not?
- We need a Harry Kane yo-yo. Yo-yo's are dope.
- Harry Kane brings back the Lite Brite
- Jamie Vardy voodoo doll
- A Spurs-branded Skip-It to develop world-class athleticism like Harry