Lost in all the April Fool's hijinks and football this weekend was the realization that with the calendar turning, we've entered the last full month of this Premier League campaign. It almost seems like the season should just be starting in many ways when, in fact, it's coming to an end. There are only six weeks left of this iteration of Tottenham Hotspur left to enjoy, and I've been thinking of my "under the radar" favorite moments.
1. Eric Dier scoring from distance against Manchester City to equalize and open the floodgates. This team took off from there.
2. Harry Kane playing Christian Eriksen in with a chip that didn't come off at Old Trafford, but signaled the team's attacking intent from the first minutes of the season.
3. Dele Alli's first goal for Spurs against Leicester City.
4. Harry's goal against Southampton in which he dribbled the backline.
5. Jose Mourinho giving us the big team treatment and closing up shop in the 0-0 draw. Nothing shows a club has made it more than Mou squeezing the life out of the match tactically.
I'm sure you all have yours, but these were some of mine.
And now for the "news":
In six weeks we'll be linked to guys like this every day| Daily Mail
Toluca are known for wearing red. Are we sure this guy can be trusted?
'Arry calls Harry Kane critics "stupid" in the ultimate insult| The Sport Review
If this article were only written with the spellings that Harry thinks are correct, oh my, would we have a time. I don't care if his Cockney persona is completely made up, I love it in an awful way.
Tottenham could be readying a record bid for strike force additions| Sport Witness
How many elite strikers would it take for Spurs to field on one squad to make supporters spontaneously combust with joy?
England fans do not realize how fortunate they are| SB Nation Soccer
I didn't read the article because, c'mon, look at the title.