Two more matches tonight in the Copa America as the final group stage matches continue. There’s a little bit of drama here: Brazil and Peru both have 4 points in Group B, but they face each other. Ecuador could sneak into the next round with a win over Haiti. With USA winning their group, this is a final chance to check out their possible competition before the group stage ends.
Day Eight Schedule (Friday, June 10, 2016)
Ecuador vs. Haiti (Group B), 6:30 p.m. ET, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ (Fox Sports 2)
Brazil vs. Peru (Group B), 8:30 pm ET, Gilette Stadium, Foxborough, Mass. (Fox Sports 1)
How to Watch
TV: FOX, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2 (USA), Premier Sports (UK), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules:
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.