It's the last international friendly match for England before they hop across the Channel to France for the European Championships, which kick off next week! Tottenham Hotspur have five players involved with England: Dele Alli, Harry Kane, Danny Rose, Kyle Walker, and Eric Dier. And, according to the starting lineup which just dropped, all five will start today for the Three Lions.
The match rules are the same as always. Enjoy!
How to Watch
Date/time: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 7:45 p.m. (UK), 2:45 p.m. ET (USA)
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London, UK
TV: Fox Sports 1 (USA), ITV1 (UK), Sportsnet World (Canada), beIN Sports (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: Fox Sports Go, Fox Soccer2Go (USA)
Match thread rules:
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!