Argentina will play for a Copa America Centenario final. Who they play will be determined tonight. Chile and Colombia square off tonight at Soldier Field in Chicago for the privilege of taking on the #1-ranked team in the FIFA rankings and the World Cup runners up.
Chile is on a roll after absolutely dismantling Mexico in front of 70,000 screaming Mexican fans a few days ago, and are ready to take on James Rodriguez and Colombia. A Chile win would set up a rematch of the 2015 Copa America final, which Chile won on penalties. It would also set up a rematch between the two from week 1, when Argentina beat Chile 2-1 in group play
Here’s your open thread for the match!
Matches and how to watch
Chile vs. Colombia: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 8:00 p.m. (USA), 1:00 a.m. Sunday (UK)
Venue: Soldier Field, Chicago, Ill.
TV: Fox Sports 1 (USA), Univision (USA - Spanish), Premier Sports (UK), Univision (Canada), beIN Sports (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: Fox Sports Go (USA - requires cable subscription), foxsoccer2go.com (USA - paid subscription), also fubo.tv (free 24-hour trial subscription)
Match thread rules:
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.