Happy Sunday, Spurs fans! It’s Day 2 of the FA Cup Fourth Round weekend, and while Spurs have already booked their ticket to the Fifth Round, there are still more games to be played.
But first, a recap: here are the teams that have advanced thus far:
- Wolverhampton Wanderers (2-1 away win over Liverpool)
- Blackburn Rovers (2-0 home win over Blackpool)
- Burnley (2-0 home win over Bristol City)
- Chelsea (4-0 home win over Brentford)
- Manchester City (3-0 away win over Crystal Palace
- Lincoln City (3-1 home win over Brighton & Hove Albion)
- Middlesbrough (1-0 home win over Accrington Stanley)
- Oxford United (3-0 win home win over Newcastle)
- Huddersfield (4-0 away win over Rochdale)
- Tottenham (4-3 home win over Wycombe)
- Arsenal (5-0 away win over Southampton
- Derby and Leicester City will have a replay after a 2-2 draw at Derby on Friday.
Here’s the schedule for today’s matches.
- Millwall vs. Watford (7 am ET, noon UK)
- Fulham vs. Hull City (7:30 am ET, 12:30 pm UK)
- Sutton United vs. Leeds United (9 am ET, 2 pm UK)
- Manchester United vs. Wigan (11 am ET, 4 pm UK)
The fifth round is when things tend to start to get interesting, but there are some minnows left in the competition. Lincoln is the only non-league club left, though Sutton can join them if they knock off Leeds today, and Oxford is in League One. After that it’s all Championship or higher, and the competition starts getting fierce. There’s a decent chance that Spurs will draw a much tougher team than Wycombe on Monday.
Here’s your open thread for the FA Cup matches, or any other football matches on today.