It’s gonna be tough.
Match Date, Time and Location
Saturday, December 16, 2017, 12:30 p.m. (ET), 5:30 p.m. (BST)
Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK
Match official: Craig Pawson
United Kingdom: BT Sport 1
Canada: TSN 4/TSN 3
Australia: Optus Sport
Other countries can find their match listings at livesoccertv.com
*huffs into paper bag*
This will likely be the toughest league game Spurs will play all season, and they’ll have to try and get a result without two of their starting central defenders -- Davinson Sanchez (suspended) & Toby Alderweireld (injured). They’re going up against a team that has won 15 straight, and are 11 points ahead of the second-placed team in the table.
Oh, also Kyle Walker is wearing sky blue. That’s also neat.
Someone hold me.
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- Please, no discussions of politics in the comments.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, please do not abuse match officials. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community. Hate speech will not be tolerated.
Have fun, and COYS!