Happy Saturday, Spurs land. And it is a happy Saturday, because today, one or both of either Liverpool or Arsenal are going to drop points because they play each other. And that’s good for Spurs, assuming they can get a home win over Everton tomorrow.
There’s a full slate of matches on tap today, and this is your open thread in which to talk about them. Go on, knock yourselves out. I’ll be right over here, watching.
Saturday football schedule
- Manchester United vs. Bournemouth, 12:30 pm / 7:30 am ET
- West Brom vs. Crystal Palace, 3 pm / 10 am ET
- Swansea City vs. Burnley, 3 pm / 10 am ET
- Watford vs. Southampton, 3 pm / 10 am ET
- Leicester City vs. Hull City, 3 pm / 10 am ET
- Stoke City vs. Middlesbrough, 3 pm / 10 am ET
- Liverpool vs. Arsenal, 5:30 pm / 12:30 pm ET