Chelsea wrapped up the Premier League title yesterday in the most #narrative way possible: by securing a late goal from Michy Batshuayi. You know, the striker that Spurs wanted to sign and Chelsea ended up signing and pretty much mired to the bench because, well, Chelsea. That he was the guy who ended Spurs’ title run is just... well.
But whatever. Good job Chelsea, I guess. There’s more football on, let’s concentrate on that.
Saturday Premier League Schedule
- Manchester City vs. Leicester City (in progress)
- Bournemouth vs. Burnley, 3 pm (10 am ET)
- MIddlesbrough vs. Southampton, 3 pm (10 am ET)
- Sunderland vs. Swansea, 3 pm (10 am ET)
- Stoke City vs. Arsenal, 5:30 pm (12:30 pm ET)
This is your open thread for the day. Have fun, and try not to punch any randos wearing Chelsea shirts in your neighborhood.