Oh, football. How I’ve missed you. Sure, you’re capricious, and infuriating, and quite often crap, but when you’re not there, there’s a hole in my soul.
While Arsenal Arsenaling their way to a 4-3 home win over Leicester was officially the start of the 2017-18 Premier League season, there’s plenty more football to come, and it starts today.
But first, back to Arsenal, this seemed to be a pretty good pictorial description of that match.
August 11, 2017
This is your open thread for today’s Premier League matches. Watch. Chat. Enjoy. The full schedule is listed below.
- Watford vs. Liverpool — 7:30 pm ET, 12:30 pm UK (NBCSN, Sky Sports PL, fubo.tv)
- Crystal Palace vs. Huddersfield — 10 am ET, 3 pm UK (NBC Sports Gold, BBC Radio UK)
- West Bromwich Albion vs. Bournemouth -- 10 am ET, 3 pm UK (NBC Sports Gold, TalkSport Radio UK)
- Everton vs. Stoke City — 10 am ET, 3 pm UK (NBCSN, TalkSport Radio UK, fubo.tv)
- Southampton vs. Swansea City — 10 am ET, 3 pm UK (NBC Sports Gold, TalkSport Radio UK)
- Chelsea vs. Burnley -- 10 am ET, 3 pm UK (NBCSN, BBC Radio UK, fubo.tv)
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Manchester City — 12:30 pm ET, 5:30 pm UK (NBC, BT Sport 1, fubo.tv)