The international break continues today with England facing Slovakia at Wembley Stadium. Three Tottenham Hotspur players are in the starting lineup for Gareth Southgate’s side: Eric Dier, comes into the lineup after missing out against Malta, and Dele Alli and Harry Kane retain their usual spot in the starting XI.
Former Spurs player Kyle Walker also gets a start, and Jake Livermore starts on the bench.
TEAM NEWS!— England (@England) September 4, 2017
Two changes for the #ThreeLions as @MarcusRashford and @ericdier come into the side: pic.twitter.com/JPqcL4FuOG
How to Watch
Date/Time: Monday, September 4, 2017, 7:45 p.m. BST, 2:45 p.m. ET
Location: Wembley Stadium, London, England
TV: Fox Sports 1 (USA), ITV 1 (UK), Sportsnet World (Canada), ESPN2 (Australia), other countries at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: Fox Sports Go / Fox Soccer2Go (USA), fubo.tv (free 7-day trial)
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don't have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!