Happy Saturday, folks! While we wait for the real football to start tomorrow at 11 a.m. when Tottenham Hotspur takes on Southampton at St. Mary’s, I guess we’ll have to content ourselves with some other, lesser football today.
There’s a bunch of matches here for your enjoyment, starting with the early game between Brighton and Chelsea, who if you don’t count shootouts, have drawn their last five games in all competitions. There’s also a banana peel game for Arsenal, who host Crystal Palace.
This is your open thread for Saturday’s Premier League games. The full schedule is below.
Saturday football schedule
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Chelsea (7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 pm BST) — NBCSN/Sky Sports PL | NBC Sports Live / fubo.tv
- West Ham vs. Bournemouth (10 am ET, 3 pm BST) — CNBC | NBC Sports Live / fubo.tv
- Everton vs. West Brom (10 am ET, 3 pm BST) — NBC Sports Gold
- Burnley vs. Manchester United (10 am ET, 3 pm BST) — NBCSN | NBC Sports Live / fubo.tv
- Leicester City vs. Watford (10 am ET, 3 pm BST) — NBC Sports Gold
- Stoke City vs. Huddersfield Town (10 am ET, 3 pm BST) — NBC Sports Gold
- Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace (10 am ET, 3 pm BST) — NBC Sports Gold
- Manchester City vs. Newcastle United (12:30 pm ET, 5:30 BST) — NBC/BT Sport 1 | NBC Sports Live / fubo.tv