A very important ramble about American reality television awaits.
Ramble of the Day
In case you did not hear, Nathaniel Clyne was on an episode of Love and Hip Hop: Miami. The episode aired on Monday night in the States, and the Liverpool defender lasted for a whole 30 seconds. Here is the whole thing, in all its glory:
Here’s Nathaniel Clyne on love and hip hop Miami pic.twitter.com/GAYetnVA3P— Cam (@BFooli) January 30, 2018
There are some very important things to note in this very long clip. First, this guy called him “Nathaniel Clynie,” like he does not know his last name is actually Clyne. Next, the only words Clyne says are “clothes is off.” Make of that what you will. The best is, as they say, saved for last, when he is told to take a walk by the woman that shows up.
I had to make sure that was the entire cameo, so I tracked down the episode of Love and Hip Hop: Miami. (Don’t worry, it was not that hard.) After watching the 20 to 30 minutes before “Clynie” showed up and the minute or so after he was told to take a walk, here is what I gathered. All of the following information is in relation to Clyne; I am not including the other characters.
- The man he came with is Prince; the woman who told him to take a walk is Michelle Pooch, commonly referred to as Pooch.
- Prince and Pooch are in a spat.
- Prince is getting revenge on Pooch for showing up to his fashion show uninvited. Pooch, however, only showed up to Prince’s fashion show uninvited because Prince kept showing up to her rooftop parties uninvited.
- Once Clyne left, Prince told Pooch off for being mean to one of his clients, who dropped 30,000 (I’m guessing dollars, but Prince did not specify) at his club. Pooch did not care for that information.
- Clyne is spotted talking to others at the party while Prince and Pooch are fighting.
All in all, Nathaniel Clyne, on vacation while injured, got dragged into a feud on a random American reality show. That’s an entertaining way to spend time on the sidelines.
Now, for your transfer themed links.
Links of the Day
Manchester City have signed Aymeric Laporte from Athletic Bilbao.
Chelsea have signed Emerson Palmieri from Roma.
Everton have loaned out summer signing Sandro Ramírez to Sevilla for the remainder of the season.
Marc Bartra has left Borussia Dortmund for Real Betis.
Watford have added forward Dodi Lukebakio from Anderlecht.
Leicester’s Ahmed Musa has gone out on loan to CSKA Moscow for the rest of the season
An appropriate selection for Deadline Day: David Squires’ latest cartoon about the January transfer window.