Hello good people. Tottenham Hotspur don’t play until Monday. Today is Saturday.
This is suboptimal.
But that’s okay, because it will give us a chance to stock up on the whiskey that we will need to get us through the abject terror that is going to be Monday night at Wembley Stadium. Meanwhile, here are a few other, lesser Premier League matches that we can use to forget about our mindbending fear.
This is your open thread. Be... excellent... to each other.
Saturday Premier League schedule
- Brighton vs. Wolves - 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. BST | NBC Sports Gold
- Southampton vs. Newcastle - 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. BST | NBC Sports Gold
- Liverpool vs. Cardiff City - 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. BST | NBCSN
- Fulham vs. Bournemouth - 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. BST | NBC Sports Gold
- Watford vs. Huddersfield - 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. BST | NBC Sports Gold
- Leicester City vs. West Ham - 12:30 p.m. ET, 5 :30 p.m. BST | NBC, BT Sport 1