If if feels like Tottenham Hotspur have been playing a lot of games lately, it’s because they have. Beginning October 20, Spurs have managed to cram in six matches in just 18 days. Today’s match at Selhurst Park is the last before the Premier League takes another two week breather for yet another international break.
Crystal Palace are struggling in the early stages of this season, but they certainly seem like they should be better than what they are. They have one really good player in Wilfried Zaha, a couple of pretty good players, a decent defense.
And then they also have Andros Townsend. I’ll just leave this here.
Three points would be very nice today. Another Lamela vivisection of Andros would be kinda cool too.
#THFC: Lloris (C), Trippier, Alderweireld, Foyth, Davies, Wanyama, Sissoko, Lamela, Dele, Lucas, Kane.— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) November 10, 2018
Odds from @WilliamHill - https://t.co/N9CiLKuOOK pic.twitter.com/6FZkEvvwae
Here's the #CPFC side to take on @SpursOfficial this afternoon! #CRYTOT pic.twitter.com/gHz9Hj7Shd— Crystal Palace F.C. (@CPFC) November 10, 2018
How to Watch
Date/time: Saturday, November 10, 2018 | 12:30 p.m. (ET), 5:30 p.m. (BST)
Venue: Selhurst Park, London, UK
TV: NBC (USA), BT Sport 1, (UK), RDS 2, TSN 1 (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live (USA), fubo.tv (free trial)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!