Hey everyone, it’s an England open thread! The Three Lions are back in action against Croatia in the Nations League. While the previous match was behind closed doors in Croatia, this one will be anything but, in front of raucous English fans at Wembley Stadium.
The lineups are out, and two Tottenham Hotspur players are in the starting lineup: England captain Harry Kane, and Eric Dier. Harry Winks and Dele Alli are both on the bench.
Here’s your open thread.
The teamsheet is in!— England (@England) November 18, 2018
Here's how the #ThreeLions line up for today's big #NationsLeague clash... pic.twitter.com/kymOKcS25d
#Croatia starting lineup! #BeProud #Vatreni #NationsLeague #ENGCRO pic.twitter.com/IJMrPpDHKa— HNS | CFF (@HNS_CFF) November 18, 2018
How to Watch
Date/time: Sunday, November 18, 2018 | 9 a.m. (ET), 2 p.m. (BST)
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London, UK
TV: ESPNNEWS (USA), Sky Sports Football/Main Event, (UK), not televised (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: ESPN3 (USA), Univision Deportes En Vivo (USA - Spanish), fubo.tv (free trial)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!