Roll on Premier League! Tottenham Hotspur are at the Molineux Stadium to play their third match in five games, this time against Wolverhampton Wanderers. Wolves have dropped their last two matches but started out hot, and are currently tenth in the table by playing a direct, high tempo, exciting football that has lots of people talking.
They’ll be trying to take down a Spurs team that once again has injury issues in midfield, with Eric Dier and Victor Wanyama both out injured. Spurs also have to keep an eye on Tuesday’s must-win match against PSV Eindhoven in the Champions League, so rotation is essential.
It’s a rare late Saturday kick-off for Tottenham as they try to keep pace with the rest of the top six.
How to Watch
Date/time: Saturday, November 3, 2018 | 3:45 p.m. (ET), 7:45 p.m. (BST)
Venue: Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK
TV: CNBC (USA), Sky Sports Premier League/Main Event, (UK), Sportsnet East/West/Pacific/Ontario/World (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live (USA), fubo.tv (free trial)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!