NORF. LONDON. DARBY.
Rivalries don’t get much more heated or more important that Tottenham Hotspur vs. Arsenal. This game features two clubs separated by mere miles, but with an animosity that spans a century.
Tottenham are at Arsenal today in the first of (at least) three NLDs. This time, however, the tide has turned — instead of being the underdog, Spurs are favorites to win, though it should be a close thing. Spurs haven’t won at the Emirates since 2010, a 3-2 thriller that featured goals from Gareth Bale, Rafael van der Vaart, and Younes Kaboul.
There’s a new manager in charge of the Gunners, and they’re riding an 18-match unbeaten streak. But Spurs are coming off of big wins over Chelsea and Inter Milan and are riding a wave of confidence.
90 minutes. Harry Kane vs. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Your heated arch-rival at their place. Shushing the crowd at the Library. This is what it’s all about.
Dear god I’m nervous.
#THFC: Lloris (C), Aurier, Foyth, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane.— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) December 2, 2018
Latest odds from @WilliamHill https://t.co/2vkBgAiGYu pic.twitter.com/98OxIAu9d6
TEAM NEWS IN— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) December 2, 2018
Here's how we line up for #ARSTOT pic.twitter.com/6QTtFKvcZV
How to Watch
Date/time: Sunday, December 2, 2018 | 9:05 a.m. (ET), 2:05 p.m. (BST)
Venue: Emirates Stadium, London, UK
TV: NBCSN (USA), Sky Sports Premier League/Main Event (UK), Sportsnet East/West/Pacific/Ontario (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live (USA), fubo.tv (free trial)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!