Merry Christmas Eve Eve, everyone! The holiday fixture period is in full swing, and continues with Tottenham Hotspur traveling to Liverpool to play Everton at Goodison Park. Everton have a new manager in Marco Silva, and a potent attack that includes Richarlison and Gylfi Sigurdsson. They also have eight days of rest to Tottenham’s three.
A win would keep Spurs (ostensibly) in the title hunt and would narrow their gap on Manchester City to two points. Coming out of these holiday fixtures intact and without dropping stupid points will be invaluable this season.
How to Watch
Date/time: Sunday, December 23, 2018 | 11 a.m. (ET), 4 p.m. (BST)
Venue: Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK
TV: NBCSN (USA), Sky Sports Premier League/Main Event (UK), TSN 2/RDS 2 (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live (USA)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!