Happy Boxing Day! I hope your holidays have been full of cheer and happiness. And now, football. Tottenham Hotspur have returned “home” to Wembley Stadium to welcome Bournemouth for a Premier League match. Spurs need a win to keep the pressure on Manchester City and Liverpool and stay on the fringes of the title race.
These are all winnable matches for Tottenham, if they can come through this crazy time while minimizing injuries and staying focused.
How to Watch
This match is not on broadcast TV in the USA or UK. It is streamed legally on NBC Sports Gold. Sorry, y’all.
Date/time: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 | 10 a.m. (ET), 3 p.m. (BST)
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London, UK
TV: not televised (USA), not televised (UK), TSN 5 (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Gold (USA)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!