The second half of the Premier League season starts today! Tottenham Hotspur play their first opponent for the second time this season, and that opponent is Wolverhampton. In their first meeting, Spurs jumped out to a 3-0 lead at Molineux, but Juan Foyth wasn’t going to let it be that easy. On his league debut, the young CB conceded two penalties and Spurs were lucky to escape with a 3-2 win.
This time around Spurs are tired, but have momentum and the home stadium advantage. However, Wolves are dangerous and this is not a club to be taken lightly.
#THFC: Lloris (C), Trippier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies, Sissoko, Winks, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane.— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) December 29, 2018
Latest odds from @WilliamHill - https://t.co/dyfHuvLMCH#COYS pic.twitter.com/KrBBzGevLf
Here's how Wolves line-up for this afternoon's @premierleague fixture against @SpursOfficial. #TOTWOL— Wolves (@Wolves) December 29, 2018
How to Watch
Date/time: Saturday, December 29, 2018 | 10 a.m. (ET), 3 p.m. (BST)
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London, UK
TV: NBCSN (USA), not televised (UK), Sportsnet East/West/Ontario/Pacific (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live (USA)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!