Happy Saturday, Spurs fans! Tottenham Hotspur play in the late match, but there are plenty of intriguing matches to keep you interested until then.
The highlight is Manchester City at Chelsea, which should slap, but the other one that piques my interest is the early match — Bournemouth vs. Liverpool. Nobody’s figured out how to beat Liverpool yet, but the Cherries are tough and they’ll have the home pitch advantage. I know it’s not good to get your hopes up. But what if?
There’s a chance that with a win and a couple of key losses Spurs can put some distance between themselves and Chelsea, and even narrow the gap with Liverpool. That’d be neat. Let’s do that.
Here’s your Saturday football open thread. The usual rules apply.
Saturday match schedule
- Bournemouth vs. Liverpool — 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. UK | NBCSN/Sky Sports
- Burnley vs. Brighton — 10:00 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. UK | NBC Sports Gold
- Manchester United vs. Fulham — 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. UK | NBCSN
- Arsenal vs. Huddersfield— 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. UK | CNBC
- Cardiff City vs. Southampton — 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. UK | NBC Sports Gold
- West Ham vs. Crystal Palace — 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. UK | NBC Sports Gold
- Chelsea vs. Manchester City — 12:30 p.m. ET, 5:30 p.m. UK | NBC/BT Sport 1