Spurs are at the King Power Stadium today to take on the Foxes in the Premier League, and they want all three points. They are coming off of a solid, if not entirely convincing, home win over Southampton on Wednesday. They are still third in the table heading into today’s fixtures, and can hold onto that spot with a win over Leicester, who welcome back defender Harry Maguire but will be without Jamie Vardy.
Looming over this match is Wednesday’s critical Champions League match at Barcelona, but Mauricio Pochettino has said that match “doesn’t exist” right now — he’s focused solely on Leicester and the Premier League today. Hence, while we might see some changes compared to the lineup vs. Southampton, don’t expect much serious rotation. Poch wants to win.
So do I. COYS!
#THFC: Lloris (C), Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Winks, Dele, Son, Lucas.— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) December 8, 2018
Latest odds from @WilliamHill - https://t.co/XCTzsDpPFK pic.twitter.com/qctNLERsnK
Team news— Leicester City (@LCFC) December 8, 2018
Here's how #lcfc line up for #LeiTot... pic.twitter.com/MDHiu53sRZ
How to Watch
Date/time: Saturday, December 8, 2018 | 2:45 p.m. (ET), 7:45 p.m. (BST)
Venue: King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK
TV: NBCSN (USA), BT Sport 1 (UK), Sportsnet World (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live (USA)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!