The FA Cup does this weird thing where they draw the next round before the previous round is even close to being finished. That’s how we know that the winner of today’s match between Rochdale and Tottenham Hotspur at Spotland will go on to face the winner of the replay between Swansea City and Sheffield Wednesday. If you’re Spurs, that’s a pretty easy trip to the FA Cup semifinals. But first they need to get past The Dale.
Match Date, Time and Location
Sunday, February 18, 11 a.m. (ET), 4:00 p.m. (GMT)
Spotdale, Rochdale, UK
Match Official: Mobby Badley
United Kingdom: BBC One
USA: Fox Sports 1
Canada: Sportsnet World
Other countries can find their match listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- Please, no discussions of politics in the comments.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, please do not abuse match officials. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community. Hate speech will not be tolerated.
Have fun, and COYS!