After a big win over Manchester United on Wednesday, Tottenham Hotspur are “rewarded” with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool. A win today would catapult Spurs above the Reds and would further compress the teams in the race for top four in this season’s Premier League.
Match Date, Time and Location
Sunday, February 4, 2018, 11:30 am (ET), 4:30 p.m. (GMT)
Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, UK
Match official: Jonathan Moss
United Kingdom: Sky Sports Premier League/Main Event
USA: NBC Sports Network
Canada: Sportsnet World
Australia: Optus Sport
Other countries can find their match listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- Please, no discussions of politics in the comments.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, please do not abuse match officials. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community. Hate speech will not be tolerated.
Have fun, and COYS!