Here we go! Tottenham Hotspur are back in action at Wembley Stadium again as they host Premier League debutants Huddersfield United for a mid-day kickoff. Spurs are undefeated in 2018, and are in fourth place, two points back of Liverpool and four from United. The last time these two teams met in September, a Harry Kane brace led Spurs to a 4-0 romp. Will we get something similar today?
It’s also something of a homecoming for one Huddersfield player: Alex Pritchard, who Spurs sold to Norwich a couple of years back, was bought by the Terriers in January and has turned into one of their more exciting players. I like Pritch and hope he does well. Just, y’know, not TOO well.
Finally, Harry Kane is just two goals behind Chelsea legend Didier Drogba’s tally of 104 Premier Leauge goals... but Harry’s done it in 110 less games. Just throwing that out there.
Match Date, Time and Location
Saturday, March 3, 2018, 10 am (ET), 3 p.m. (GMT)
Wembley Stadium, London, UK
Match official: MIKE JONES (WHO?)
United Kingdom: not televised
Canada: Sportsnet East/West/Pacific/Ontario
Australia: Optus Sport
Other countries can find their match listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We're glad you're here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you're here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- Please, no discussions of politics in the comments.
- We have rules against "relentless negativity." Don't knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you're frustrated.
- Along those lines, please do not abuse match officials. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton's Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community. Hate speech will not be tolerated.
Have fun, and COYS!