Hello, Spurs fans! There is football to be watched. Will you watch with me?
You will? Excellent!
All of these matches are basically a warm-up for the main event, which is Spurs vs. City at Wembley in PRIME TIME — kick-off is 2:45 p.m. ET, 7:45 p.m. in London. But as I type this, Southampton is currently ahead of Chelsea, and that’s fun. And these matches could have a huge impact on what happens at the bottom of the table at the end of the season. So let’s talk about that!
Saturday Premier League Match Schedule
- Southampton vs. Chelsea — 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. GMT
- Burnley vs. Leicester City — 10:00 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. GMT
- Swansea City vs. Everton — 10:00 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. GMT
- Crystal Palace vs. Brighton — 10:00 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. GMT
- Huddersfield vs. Watford — 10:00 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. GMT
- Liverpool vs. Bournemouth — 12:30 p.m. ET, 5:30 p.m. GMT