It’s a day of football, but nobody’s going to say it’s a GOOD day of football. There are maybe two interesting matches today — West Ham hosting Arsenal in the early fixture, and Chelsea hosting Newcastle in the late one. The rest? Meh.
But that’s okay, we’re still here for you. This is your open thread for today’s Premier League matches. The schedule is below. But, y’know, if you want to go out and take a walk, maybe play in the snow a bit, shovel the walk, clean out the fridge, organize your filing cabinet... well, today might be a pretty good day.
Saturday football schedule
- West Ham vs. Arsenal — 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. UK | NBCSN, Sky
- Burnley vs. Fulham — 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. UK | NBC Sports Gold
- Crystal Palace vs. Watford — 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. UK | NBC Sports Gold
- Cardiff vs. Huddersfield — 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. UK | NBC Sports Gold
- Brighton vs. Liverpool — 10 a.m. ET, 3 p.m. UK | NBCSN
- Chelsea vs. Newcastle — 12:30 p.m. ET, 5:30 p.m. UK | NBC, BT Sport 1