Want another Tottenham Hotspur Premier League match that’s chock full o’ narrative? This is a pretty good one. Manchester United are at Wembley today, riding a six match winning streak under caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, and all anyone wants to talk about is Mauricio Pochettino possibly leaving for the Theater of Dreams.
The truth is we have no idea what to expect from Solskjaer’s United. We can probably expect them to play a bit more on their front foot, but according to the Manchester Evening News, they’ll be doing it without a bunch of their players.
Gotta think that’s gonna be good news for Spurs, who are very likely to go full Air Raid for one last time before Son Heung-Min jets off for the Asian Cup.
Spurs thumped United 3-0 at Old Trafford in the fall, and a win today would put them a full ten points ahead of Arsenal, who are in fifth place. That sounds good, let’s do that.
How to Watch
Date/time: Sunday, January 13, 2019 | 11:30 a.m. (ET), 4:30 p.m. (UK)
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London, UK
TV: NBCSN (USA), Sky Sports Football/MainEvent (UK), Sportsnet World (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live (USA)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!